Thursday, April 05, 2007

Cardi Butts Are Back!


Yes, it is true. The Cardi Butts Drive Me Nuts! design in back in business. New and Very Improved, I think! I hope you agree. Hope to have more news to share this weekend. Will be offering more items for sale with old and new designs.

Other News! Plus Sizes are now offered. If you have a particular design you like and don't find it on plus sized apparel, please let me know. I am still in the process of adding them to my shop.

I should let you know that while I will continue to offer items through CafePress, I have found a few other opportunities to share my artwork and photography for those who love my Corgi related items (and the other critters too!). I will be announcing these other items here soon.

For CafePress news, please sign up for the newsletter below. Once I find another newsletter program I like and can get information out about all the possible gift items available, I will let know how to sign up for the new newsletter.

Any questions or comments, please let me know.

Have a wonderful weekend,
Colleen


No comments: